¡¾ RM34.60 ¡¿¡¾Included Seat¡¿Tripod Seat Cane Foldable Crutch Walking Aid Mobility Stick
• Included Seat
• This cane chair is the perfect tool to help you keep your balance.
• The portable cane chair is lightweight.
• This compact combined cane and stool offers four sturdy legs for stability.
• It no-sweat comfort grip keeps it from slipping as you wander the paths
• Navigate indoors or outdoors.
• It Foldable and Easily for stores and takes up minimal space.
• Extra Stable Base, Trusty cane.
• Provide secure, reliable support on any surface
• Now you can enjoy the freedom to go anywhere you like, stride by stride with at you side!
• Material: Aluminium / Stainless Steel
• Color: As picture shown
• Adaptable for right or left-handed users.
• Package Included: 1 x Foldable Stainless Steel Walking Cane + Seat
Follow the steps below to fold up and unfold.
• To unfold it:
Hold the handle with one hand, and hold the stool top with the other hand,
press down the stool support and make it fit well with the main stand
positioning support, to ensure the stool top is flat and straight.
It can be used as a stool when it's unfolded.
• To fold it:
Hold the handle with one hand, and hold the stool board with the other, push
the stool support upward till the stool top fit well with the stool support,
ensure the buckle on stool to be locked with the main support bar.
It can be used as a cane when it's folded. Anti-skidding reinforced base makes
the product light and durable.
Do not take a step unless your quad cane is firmly on the ground.
• Do not place your quad cane too far forward. The quad cane should be directly across from the instep of your weaker foot.
• Do not take steps that are too big.
• When turning, take small steps
• Check your quad cane tips regularly. Replace them when they are worn.
• Be careful when walking on uneven or wet surfaces.
• Use good posture when walking.
• Check your balance before stepping.
• Walk at a safe pace.
(Looking for MORE Variation may visit out webpage “ chiwawa.com.my ’’ or contact us )